WPs & Deliverables
Structured understanding of key factors and new cross-cutting aspects on digitalization
- Added value and business models
- Industrial agreements and legal aspects
- Interoperability and standardization
- Humans in manufacturing
- Design new pathways according to the new CF2 scenarios & evolution of technologies
- Create a community of pathways evangelists which collect inputs from related communities & pro
Diving into the Industry 4.0 related research and innovation projects from EC and catalogue main practical results of those projects. Map into the pathways.
Identify training and courses for industrial workers/managers that match the skills of pathways; identify delivery mechanisms, list relevant online offerings and analyse academic and professional curricula.
European, national and regional workshops.
Engage with actors in EU & local manufacturing, including manufacturing companies, suppliers and users of digital technologies and platforms. Give directions to the pathways and the associated set of cases. Disseminate results.
Broad dissemination and exploitation actions:
- Disseminate key project information, activities and results.
- Support cross-fertilisation and increase synergies between projects and communities.
- Enhance exploitation of innovative technologies.
Collaboration with DT-ICT-07 projects.
Ensure that the project progresses and results are achieved.
Please find here the ConnectedFactories1 key deliverables.