Open Call for Proposals for Data Driven Applications & Experiments in CPS/IOT
The MIDIH poject (Manufacturing Industry Digital Innovation Hubs) has launched its first open call (MIDIH Call-1).
MIDIH Call-1 targets the development of data driven applications by IT SMEs (as technology providers) and experiments in CPS/IoT by manufacturing SMEs.
The open call aims at complementing functionalities around MIDIH reference architecture and performing experiments in CPS/IOT based on the components provided by the architecture. The experiments must cover one of the three main scenarios: smart factory or smart product or supply chain.
The types of activities to perform that qualify for receiving financial support are data driven experiments in CPS/IoT under the following topics:
- Technological topics which address technologies around the MIDIH architecture:
- Modeling and simulation innovative HPC/Cloud applications for highly personalised smart products
- Smart factory digital twin model's alignment and validation via edge clouds distributed architectures
- Advanced applications of AR / VR technologies for remote training / maintenance operations (smart product and smart factory)
Experimentation topics must cover one of the three main scenarios: smart factory, smart product or smart supply chain. The usage of components of the reference architecture is mandatory:
- Integrating CPS / IOT subtractive production technologies in additive manufacturing experimental facilities
- Integrating CPS / IOT factory automation technologies in robotics experimental facilities
- Integrating CPS / IOT discrete manufacturing technologies in process industry experimental facilities
- Integrating CPS / IOT factory logistics technologies in warehouse management experimental facilities
The deadline for the submission of proposals is 29 June 2018 at 17:00 CET.