MANUWORK Project Launches Teaser Videos
The MANUWORK Factories of the Future project supports the design and operation of human-cantered manufacturing. In this paradigm the system adapts to compensate for operators’ limitations (skills, knowledge, disabilities), thus ensuring a socially sustainable working environment without compromising production targets.
As the developments are reaching a high level of readiness, MANUWORK has launched a series of teaser videos of the solutions being developed in the project. The project developments aim to empower the human operators and provide digital solutions that will support their successful symbiosis with automation in the transition to the Factories of the Future.
Namely, the first teaser videos present:
- RAPpID, our new Industrial Social Network solution
- The Authoring tool for quick Augmented Reality Instructions generation
- The Skimatic tool for managing skills in manufacturing
- Augmented Reality Instructions for bending machine operators
- How people with disabilities are included in the Factories of the Future
Further information is available via the links below.