Origin of the project and outreach
In December 2019, the ConnectedFactories2 project kicked off and is closely associated to the projects of the DT-ICT-07-2018-2019 call.
- ZDMP - Zero Defect Manufacturing Platform
- QU4LITY - Digital Reality in Zero Defect Manufacturing
- eFactory - European Factory Platform
- SHOP4CF - Smart Human Oriented Platform for Connected Factories
- DigiPrime - Digital Platform for Circular Economy in Cross-sectorial Sustainable Value Networks
- KYKLOS 4.0 - An Advanced Circular and Agile Manufacturing Ecosystem based on rapid reconfigurable manufacturing process and individualized consumer preferences
The ConnectedFactories project also reaches out to other projects, initiatives and stakeholders within and outside the FoF PPP in order to stimulate synergies and cross-fertilisation accross projects and programmes.
If you wish to be included on the ConnectedFactories and DMP Cluster mailing list, please let us know via email@example.com
What happened before: The ConnectedFactories1 project was launched in September 2016 and was carried out in parallel with the following Factories of the Future FoF-11-2016 research and innovation projects: