17 October 2018: Cybersecurity for Manufacturing Environments
EFFRA, ECSO and the European Commission's DG Connect will co-host a workshop centred on cybersecurity for manufacturing environments (17 October, Brussels). The workshop will draw attention to the fundamental importance of cybersecurity challenges in manufacturing environments and where they are not yet fully recognised and addressed.
The aim of the workshop is to provide an insight into:
- needs and requirements for secure and resilient manufacturing environment,
- the state of the art and how current solutions address the current needs,
- current and future key enabling technologies and cybersecurity approaches,
- how research and innovation projects and European or International Initiatives are already addressing cybersecurity in manufacturing,
- future requirements and pathways towards secure-by-design manufacturing environments and better integration of cybersecurity in existing systems.
Venue: BluePoint Centre (Brussels).
The agenda can be found here.
The report and presentations from the workshop are available to view here.